La Douleur Exquise:
(n.) The heart wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable.
Christine is unhappy, though she knows she shouldn't be. She married Raoul and moved far from the remains of the Opera Populaire, yet she still hears the voice of the man who watched over her all those years. Raoul is desperate to figure out why Christine mopes around and spends most of her days quiet and hidden away, and the Phantom? He still longs to hear his angel's voice once more.
This is what happened between Phantom of the Opera and Love Never Dies.
Words: 839, Chapters: 2/?, Language: English
- Fandoms: Phantom of the Opera - Lloyd Webber, Phantom of the Opera (2004), Love Never Dies - Lloyd Webber
- Rating: Mature
- Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
- Categories: F/M
- Characters: Erik | Phantom of the Opera, Christine Daaé, Raoul de Chagny, Meg Giry, Madame Giry
- Relationships: Christine Daaé/Erik | Phantom of the Opera, Raoul de Chagny/Christine Daaé
- Additional Tags: Christine misses Erik, Erik misses Christine, poor Raoul doesn't understand, sad Christine, Raoul/Christine smut, Christine/Erik smut, reluctant Erik, Erik is self conscious, he doesn't want her anymore at first, I'm terrible at tagging I'm sorry, enjoy the fic lol